Export to Tunisia:
The law relating to foreign trade enacted on March 7th, 1994 modified the provisions applicable to import and export operations. This new law consecrates the principle of free trade: goods imports and exports are free except for those subjected to restrictions or threatening security, health and environment.
The following documents are also required to export to Tunisia:
- A copy of bill of lading;
- A delivery order issued by the carrier or its representatives;
- An original copy of the certificate of origin
- A copy of the insurance policy if goods are insured.
- Packing List.
HALAL Certificate: For all meat products (for more details about HALAL Certification visit HALAL section of the Irish Islamic Chamber of Commerce Website).
Other formalities and documents:
Some imported and exported goods are also subjected to a technical control whose modalities vary according to the concerned list:
- List A products are submitted to a systematic control of the concerned technical service ;
- List B products are submitted to a certification regime, in other words for their import or export, a conformity certificate must be produced to customs services ;
- Finally list C products are submitted to a conformity control with the conditions defined by the corresponding specifications.