Export to Cameroon:
Trade General Programme makes a distribution between four products categories :
- Products subjected to simplified import declaration procedure
- Products subjected to the prealable autorisation of the Ministry of Foreign Trade ;
- Products subjected to the technical visa of some ministerial departments ;
- And prohibited products.
The control of imported goods is compulsory before shipment ; this control operation which is both quantitative and qualitative is carried out by “la Société Générale de Surveillance” (General Control Company).
Other formalities and documents :
The following documents are also required to export to Saudi Arabia:
- A copy of bill of lading;
- A delivery order issued by the carrier or its representatives;
- An original copy of the certificate of origin
- A copy of the insurance policy if goods are insured.
- Packing List.
HALAL Certificate: For all meat products (for more details about HALAL Certification visit HALAL section of the Irish Islamic Chamber of Commerce Website).
The following operations are exempted from shipping control modalities carried out by the SGS (General Control Company) :
- Imports whose FOB value is lower than 2 million CFA Francs
- Imports undertaken by public administrations on their own account And some specific goods such as precious stones and objets d’art.