Export to Palestine:
* Prohibited import products must comply with Israeli standards.
* Products for which import licenses are required are as follows:
- Heavy equipment;
- Industrial raw materials;
- Agricultural products;
- Products appearing in Lists A1, A2, and B (available at the Ministry of Trade).
- A copy of bill of lading;
- A delivery order issued by the carrier or its representatives;
- An original copy of the certificate of origin
- A copy of the insurance policy if goods are insured.
- Packing List.
HALAL Certificate: For all meat products (for more details about HALAL Certification visit HALAL section of the Irish Islamic Chamber of Commerce Website).