Export to Bahrain:
Importer must be a member of the Chamber of commerce of Bahrain. Imported products require the authorization of the brand’s representative.
The following products are prohibited or subject to restrictions:
All obscene publications offending public decency, religion and traditions;
- Arms and explosives;
- Food products and beverages containing cyclamate.;
- In spite of being packed in boxes, cigarettes and tobacco products must also bear a warning against the health damages of tobacco.
Licenses are required for the following products:
– Fresh eggs;
– Slot machines.
The following documents are also required to export to Bahrain:
- A copy of bill of lading;
- A delivery order issued by the carrier or its representatives;
- An original copy of the certificate of origin
- A copy of the insurance policy if goods are insured.
HALAL Certificate: For all meat products (for more details about HALAL Certification visit HALAL section of the Islamic Chamber).